sábado, 2 de março de 2013

Tattoo Lovers

Hi Dupliciters!
We love tattoos but the courage to do one is another thing... 
We always meant to do one with some kind of significance, 
something that meants really much of us or something that tells a little about us.
Now we've decided that we (REALLY) want to do one so...
We've searched for all kind of tattoos and
we really need your advice on this... A small but visible tattoo,
a big one but in a more discret place,
or a medium one? 
Those are our favorite designs and places to do one. 
So...what do you think?

1. Words which matters (but where?)

2. Leg tattoo (just in one?)

3. Arm tattoo (with the letters pointing in which direction?! and do you like drawings complementing the other arm?)

4. Foot or low leg tattoo (in both? wich kind of draw?)

5. Back neck tattoo (hakuna matata or an simple heart?)

6. Places or builings that we love or a little cute bow tattoo (which one?)





14 comentários:

  1. I prefer a big one and discret place and little tattoos are too pretty for woman, because we have to keep it classy... Im thinking about make one on me, i like the leg tattoo thanks for sharing this!

    Kisses, Paola.

    http://thefashion-bombshell.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I like them both. Love the little ones in the wrist, hand or foot. And my favorite is the leg one, with the laces and bow. It reminds me my grandmother :)
      Thanks for your comment.

      See u soon

      http://theduplicity.blogspot.pt

      Excluir
  2. Awwww. I love tattos too. In future I will have cross on hand like Demi Lovato. :)

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. I like her tattoo too. It's simple but in the right spot it's perfect. :)
      Thanks for your comment :)

      See u soon

      http://theduplicity.blogspot.pt

      Excluir
  3. Sooo nice.. i am thinking about a tattoo, but i can't decide what and where... :))

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Hi Austé. It's so hard to decide... There are so many different ones... Thanks for your comment :)

      Excluir
  4. I like the stocking idea, nice pictures, all very elegant

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Natalia :) xoxo

      Excluir
  5. Hey darling!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?
    Please let me know, i follow back right away!
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Awesome! Thank you so much for following, followed you back :)
      XOXO

      Excluir
  6. Adoro essas tattoos simples! Vou fazer a minha 2ª este mês, será algo mt simples *

    ResponderExcluir
  7. the little ones are cute, but I don't think I could ever actually commit to such a big lifetime marking!

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ResponderExcluir
  8. It's been my dream to get a tattoo, but I'm never gutsy enough to go through with it!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Really nice, I like the bow.

    tulip-agate.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir

what do you think?

Ocorreu um erro neste gadget